Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hatyai Trip

It's a very good time to enjoy our trip at Hatyai. Still remember is year 2006 February. A group of 6 people - Enny, Enny's bf (Ivan), Ah Fei, Wendy, Sook Yee and I. We arrived Hatyai at 7am (Malaysia time : 8am). Haha, feel like got extra 1 hour for us when looking at our watch.


This is the 1st temple v visit... XD Can't translate la..... hehe



We take photos at a dragon's tongue.



We took 'dut dut' car after shopping.. :)


It's a very special experience in this trip because I can know more about culture from other country. Somemore we oso experience the Thai massage, Ah gua show, Sexy show (kena tipu actually is tiger show), pasar malam and the food here. I'm so happy can go for this trip with my friends as listed. It's memorise for me.

2 comments:

eNNy said...

yeah....first time for to go oversea....unforgettable trip.....

euris said...

yap... unforgettable...
beautiful agua yeah yeah!!