Tuesday, September 2, 2008

钱不够用2


2nite I listen a music sing by 江慧 - 家后。It's one of the song inside a movie call, 钱不够用2, this movie for me is juz for laugh and nothing worth to watch before i agree my fren to buy my ticket but finally I go to watch too. Wat I trying to say is, tis movie really touching my heart. I cant expect that the time watching Im really had the crying feel and my heart is sour. Especially when the music on, haiz... really beh tahan!! The movie really close to reality that we may meet one day in our life. It's really a good movie!! I have decide to buy tickets to "push" my parent to go watch since they oredi 10 more years not go to cinema, n never try to go in the mini cinema like this type. Hope next wed my dad can have time to go wif my mum.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya, This movie ar really touching.But, Haha...I am laughing during the movie especially the sadness part. 钱不够用2 is a NICE movie compared to that Babylon AD. Kena Tipu!

euris said...

haha... so happy for ur drop by...
u cold snake la.. keke.... yaya... kena tipu by michelle yeoh... :~

我是贝比 said...

This movie is quite ok. It was impress me when MOTHER doesnt want to stay in the "happy House".
and her son keep running...

euris said...

ya... u rite aerine... it such a touching story in our real life....