Thursday, December 11, 2008

My First

Do you believe that this is my first love? Yes it's true, finally I'm fall in love. Something juz like a dream suddenly come true into my life. Unbelievable because from the age of most of my frenz r fall in love but i'm still a girl that know nothing. Love Story juz hear from friendz or TV, but now I experience it, hahaha.... Yuhoo..~~~ Cant deny tat LOVE comes bcoz of '缘' but u muz sense & get it. Don't b afraid to move the first step bcoz time is precious. CATCH it when u FEEL it!! I'm still learning... :P

In the future of time, I hope that v can share our happiness and sadness.... enjoy our time togather for every second, every minute, every day & every year.......................... cheer darling..... :)

7 comments:

Feeling said...

photo photo!! i wan to c photo of u and ur darling kekeke!

euris said...

hehe.... :P

Anonymous said...

Surprise! :)

Anonymous said...

I will always be there for you, sharing our happiness & sadness, enjoy our happy life together. :*

LazyBum said...

Her boyfriend is cute and handsome. ( Sometimes humsap ) hahahaha.

euris said...

thanks darling... :*

euris said...

hahaha... sure he will very happy... :D
eh........... ==